This is NOT a book review- whew, maybe I’ll launch into something like that eventually.
This is simply a list of most of the books I’ve read in the last year, give or take. I’m sure there are some I’ll forget and add later.
Supposedly, Make Twain said something like this:
The man who doesn’t read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them.
And, I also like this one:
If you don’t read good books, you’re simply rearranging your prejudices
So, here’s my list in no particular order. Let me know if you’ve also read and enjoyed (or hated!!) any of the books below.
- The Culture Map, by Erin Meyer
- Napoleon, by Andrew Roberts
- 1984, by George Orwell (ok, read 1st in high school)
- Antifragile, by Nassim Taleb
- Leaders Eat Last, by Simon Sinek
- Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh
- How the Irish Saved Civilization, by Thomas Cahill
- A Game of Thrones, by George RR Martin
- The Woodlanders, by Thomas Hardy
- A History of Western Philosophy, by Bertrand Russell
- The Innovator’s Dilemma, by Clayton M. Christensen
- Many Lives, Many Masters, by Brian L. Weiss
- Never Eat Alone, by Keith Ferrazzi
- Bloodlands, by Timothy Snyder
- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu
- Naked Economics, by Charles Wheelan
- Reality is Broken, by Jane McGonigal
- A Clash of Kings, by George RR Martin
- Built to Sell, by John Warrillow
- The Prince, by Machiavelli
- A Storm of Swords, by George RR Martin
- Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Icarus Deception, by Seth Godin